PREPARATION: 10 MINUTES plus several hours freezing
425g strawberries, hulled
5 tbsp agave syrup or runny honey
500ml Greek yoghurt
75g Doria Ratafias
- Finely chop 100g of the strawberries and set aside. Place the remaining strawberries in a food processor or blender and whizz until smooth. Stir in 3 tbsp of the agave syrup or honey.
- Mix the puree with the yoghurt until well combined. Spoon some yoghurt into the base of 6 popsicle moulds. Scatter over a few pieces of strawberry.
- Repeat the layering process until the moulds are full. Insert wooden lolly sticks and Freeze for approx 6-8 hours or preferably overnight until solid.
- Meanwhile place the Ratafias in a bowl and use the end of a rolling pin to finely crush them. Spread over a plate. Spread the remaining agave syrup or honey over a plate.
- Dip the popsicle mould in hot water for a few seconds to soften and release the popsicles. Remove quickly and place on a board lined with baking paper.
- If the lollies have melted at all return them to the freezer for 20 minutes or so to firm up otherwise work quickly to dip in the Ratafias: Roll the popsicles first in the agave syrup or honey and then straight away in the crushed Ratafias. Serve straight away or return to the paper lined board and freeze until ready to use.
- Make these with any soft fruits you like such as raspberries, black berries or blueberries or a mixture.