TIME: 5 MINUTES
½ measure of Cognac
½ measure of Amaretto
1 single espresso
1 pinch of bitter cocoa powder
2 teaspoons of sugar
A few ice cubes
1 tbsp. of double cream (optional)
- Melt the sugar in the espresso and set to one side (or in fridge) to cool
- In a cocktail shaker (or tumbler with lid) add the ice, Amaretto, Cognac, and coffee. Thoroughly shake.
- Pour into a cocktail glass (without the ice), dust the surface with the bitter cocoa powder.
- To finish pour over the cream on the back of a spoon to create a layer.
- Serve with delicious Doria Amaretti.
- To create a sugar rim on the glass , put a small amount of cool water into one bowl, and the same amount of sugar into another. Dip the glass rim into the water first and then the sugar. Don’t do too much, or you’ll end up with a super thick rim.